Lucky Shamrocks Table Runner and Placemats Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $8.00 50% off$4.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Welcome spring and celebrate St. Patrick's Day with this cheery table runner and placemats. Easy-to-piece blocks put the spotlight on four-leaf clovers applied with fusible web-or use any favorite applique method of your choice. Folded-corner squares make the triangles at the tip of each of the side setting triangles, creating a chained effect between the blocks set on point in the runner. Directions for a set of 4 placemats with napkins are also included. The runner can also be used as a banner or wall hanging. Luck o' the Irish to you!
Table Runner 25" x 56"
- 5/8 yard Light Background Print for blocks, sashing squares and triangles, and the side and corner setting triangles
- 1/2 yard Green Print #1 for block corner pieces, sashing strips, and the points of the pieced side setting triangles
- 1 yard Green Print #2 for shamrock appliques, inner border, and binding
- 5/8 yard Green Print #3 for outer border
- 1 7/8 yards coordinating print for backing
- 1 1/8 yards Light Background Print for the block and setting triangles
- 1 3/4 yards Green Print #1 for shamrock appliques, outer side borders, and napkins
- 1/2 yard Green Print #2 for block pieces
- 7/8 yard Green Print #3 for inner side borders and binding
- 1 1/4 yards for backing
varies Item No. 10275D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 160 patterns »