Santa's New Suit Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $9.00 22% off$7.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Your guests will surely love these fun placemats and cleverly folded napkins that make Santa's hat. Fusible applique and simple shapes make it a cinch to make a set of 4 of these table settings in a just a few hours. They're a great project for beginners, but anyone will love how quickly they go together.
Set of 4 Mats & 4 Napkins
- 2-1/2 yards red print or solid for the place mat fronts, napkins, and binding
- 1/4 yard tone-on-tone cotton print for the belts
- 1/4 yard white tone-on-tone print for the "fur" on the place mats (see below for additional yardage for napkin hatbands)
- 5-1/2? x 16? strip of gold or silver print for the belt buckle
- (4) fat quarters (18" x 20" rectangles) for the backing
- Optional: 1/4 yard 54"-wide washable fake fur
Optional for Napkins
- 3/8 yard white tone-on-tone print or cotton for the hatband appliques
place mats: 14" x 18", napkins: 16" square Item No. 10375D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 182 patterns »