|My job here at Connecting Threads is to test patterns for accuracy while sewing the projects for our catalog. When the fabrics arrive everyone comes to see and feel (you know us quilters we can't just look) then my work begins. I usually spend 1-2 days cutting fabric, gathering needed supplies and then the sewing begins. I know, you're saying "what a dream job!" I think so too. I like to design my own quilts, love anything pastel, and I especially love appliqué which seems to bring a quilt to life.|
- Meet Debbie, Production Manager for Connecting Threads
- Sewing Machine
- Gifty Galore Project #1 - Pretty Teacups
- June Block: A Year in Stitches
- May Block: A Year in Stitches
- Summer Table Runner
- Book and Charm Pack Giveaway - 3 Times the Charm
- The cutest playdate top ever!
- Win this festive Dec la Table Runner!
View All Posts by Deborah »