|I layout the Connecting Threads catalog, as well as do photo styling for tools, books, and fabric glamour shots. I'm a newer quilter who loves coordinating fabric prints, and I tend to be drawn to 'open' or 'negative space' quilt designs with a variety of quilting. The Modern quilting world is appealing, but I'm just as passionate about the history of quilting, especially during the turn of the century.
- A Book Review: The Modern Applique Workbook
- Winners announced! The Quilter's Applique Workshop book & fabric bundle
- A Book Review and a Giveaway: The Quilter's Applique Workshop
- Week 10 of 12 Weeks of Christmas: Hot Cocoa Mini Wall Hanging
- We've learned how to shirr!
- Behind the Scenes at Connecting Threads: meet Jenna, the Catalog Manager
- New! Jumbo Wonder Clips
- Behind the Scenes of our catalog printer
- Gifty Galore 2012: Terrific Tri-Fold Wallet
- Trim the Towel Embroidery Project
- Tuffet-Inspired Ottoman
- Gifty Galore: Peas in the Pod Pincushion
- Holiday Rose Mini Quilt
- Use fabric to make Thank You cards
- Modern Minimal by Alissa Haight Carlton
- My Retro Bag from the book Fabric-by-Fabric, One-Yard Wonders
- My "3 Little Birds" embroidery pattern by Sarah Jane
- My story on 1/4" seam allowances, part 1.
- Curtains made out of Quilter's Candy fabric
- Gifty Galore 2011: Style File
- April Block of the Month: Inspired by Mt.Hood
- My First Quilt...
- Book Review - Picture This!
- It's official....I'm doing my first quilt!
- Contratulations to lucky winner Cat Lady from Independence, MO. who won our Sip of Summer sampler!
- Win this sampler! Check out my camera strap made out of Sip of Summer