|I'm a decorative artist/designer (painter), have published 10 Decorative
Painting Books, with the most recent, Tuttles Touches, Vol. 6 making
it's debut at www.artistsclub.com.
Many of my designs have quilt themes and details. Connecting Threads'
Snow Days fabric line was my design, and I'm working on a second line
for next year!
I was a quilter long before I picked up a paintbrush. I do pattern testing as well as sew samples for Connecting Threads.
- American Celebration
- Santa Stitchery
- My Sweet Saint Nick Collection!
- The Three Sheep Tote
- The perfect nautical lover's quilt!
- Quick and easy pillowcases with our beautiful Matsuri lawn!
- Gifty Galore 2011: Santa's Coming Bell Pull by MaryJo
- Cute Pumpkin Embroidery by MaryJo
- The Pine Grove Table Topper
- The Heartfelt Quilted Bag in Bits & Bobbins
- Bloomin' Patches Wall Hanging in Jubilee Garden
- Contest Closed! Book Giveaway - Scrap Quilts Go Country
- Inspiration for March's new lines
- Family Estate Wall Hanging in Canterbury by MaryJo
- Pineapple Pin Cushion
- Update on Beach Fun w/ Stash Builder Sampler
- Weekly Gifty Project
- We have a winner
- Beach fun with a Stash Builder Sampler