|I love all things fabric and sewing, and yes that means quilting too. I recently joined the crowd at Connecting Threads and was amazed at my first brainstorming meeting when members of the team pulled out their knitting and merrily purled away. I have a great role here at Connecting Threads, I get to play with fabric and concoct new projects for people to make. Plus, I get to see all the new books, tools and patterns, before they go in the catalog. I tell you, it’s a little slice of heaven.|
- Meet Sue, Pattern Designer at Connecting Threads
- Ducks in a Row
- Sew Many Things...
- Sunday Morning Quilts -- a book review and giveaway
- Gifty Galore 2011: Mini Gift Boxes
- S is for September...Calendar Block
- Gifty Galore 2011: Phone Charger Valet
- Gifty Galore 2011: Little Zipper Bags
- Which Witch's Boot Embroidery by Susan
- Bags, Bags, Bags!
View All Posts by Sue »