|I layout the Connecting Threads catalog, as well as do photo styling for tools, books, and fabric glamour shots. I'm a newer quilter who loves coordinating fabric prints, and I tend to be drawn to 'open' or 'negative space' quilt designs with a variety of quilting. The Modern quilting world is appealing, but I'm just as passionate about the history of quilting, especially during the turn of the century.
- Week 10 of 12 Weeks of Christmas: Hot Cocoa Mini Wall Hanging
- We've learned how to shirr!
- Behind the Scenes at Connecting Threads: meet Jenna, the Catalog Manager
- New! Jumbo Wonder Clips
- Behind the Scenes of our catalog printer
- Gifty Galore 2012: Terrific Tri-Fold Wallet
- Trim the Towel Embroidery Project
- Tuffet-Inspired Ottoman
- Gifty Galore: Peas in the Pod Pincushion
- Holiday Rose Mini Quilt
View All Posts by Jenna »