- Other Tools You'll Love
Functional and adorable sewing cabinet.
The Shirley Sewing Table has a nice simple look, and its a great sewing cabinet for any room. It is just the right size for those who have limited space, it has four storage drawers.
- Dimensions: 34-3/4”w x 20”d x 30-1/2”h
- Sew in either flatbed or free-arm positions with the EZ-lift air mechanism.
- For flatbed sewing, sewing machine fits into unique universal insert to create a flush surface. The Universal Insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17"w x 11"d. A machine specific insert can be purchased separately (81971) by providing the name brand and model number of your machine. These can take up to 3 weeks to manufacture.
- Features four drawers for plenty of storage.
- Scallop trim front creates a decorative furniture look
- Locking casters provide excellent portability and stability.
- Durable cabinet design; composite wood construction and laminate.
The following machines will NOT fit the Auntie cabinets: Baby Lock: Ellisimo Gold & BLSO, Ellegante BLG, Ellageo BLL, Esante BLN, BLSR, BLSY, BLQK Sashiko Bernina: Series 8 820 & 830 & Series 8 830LE Pfaff: All Expression Series Creative 2.0, 3.0, Quilt 4.0 Creative Vision, Creative Sensation Brother: Quattro 6900D, 6000D, Innovis QC1000, NV 2500D, NV4000D, Duetta 4500D, NV1500D Janome: Mc300E, 6500P, 6600P, Horizon 12,000 & 7700 (6500P & 6600P fit the opening in Olivia because the machine cannot be lowered through the opening- No insert available) Singer: Futura Quartet- Quartet 4/ XL-400/ SEQS-6000; Quantum Futura (all) CE-100, CE-200, CE-300, CE-350, SES 1000 & 2000, SEQS 6000 & 6700 Viking: Diamond, Sapphire, Topaz, Ruby, Tribute 140C Sergers: 905, 910, 936
Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the Auntie sewing tables? Double check your machine’s measurements to be sure it doesn’t exceed 11" front to back, 17" left to right.
Remember, all furniture purchased from Connecting Threads ships directly to your home for FREE!
Cabinet Shipping: Sewing machine accessories not included. Cabinets are shipped within one week of your order date. Sorry, shipping only available within the contiguous US. Cabinets will arrive in several boxes via FedEx Ground and require some basic assembly requiring a screwdriver and a wrench.
Arrow's warranty: 3 years from date of shipment for manufacturer's defects. If units are damaged due to shipping, contact Arrow within the first 15 days at 1 (800) 533-7347. We cannot accept returns on Arrow Cabinets.