- Other Tools You'll Love
Wallaby Sewing Cabinet
Whether you sew, quilt, or embroider, the Wallaby Sewing Station offers superior workmanship reflecting the needs of the individual sewist by offering large work areas, storage units within the cabinet for all your notions, and large lifts to support the latest machines, with an open area for a comfortable and ergonomic sewing experience. Sewing machine accessories not included.
- Closed Dimensions: 39-1/2”w x 19-1/4”d x 30”t
- Open Dimensions: 64-1/2”w x 42-1/2”d x 29-1/2”t
- You'll find plenty of storage for all your sewing notions with trays on the door, a large drawer, and shelf to keep all your sewing accessories at hand.
- The Wallaby Sewing Station has a three-position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves effortlessly up and down.
- Will fit your serger as well as a sewing machine.
- Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the Wallaby Sewing Station? Double check your machine's measurements to be sure it doesn't exceed 19"w x 9-5/8"d
- The Wallaby Sewing Station comes with a quilt leaf on the back of the cabinet that folds up or down and will help to expand your work area preventing large quilts or large pieces of fabric from falling on the floor behind the cabinet.
Dingo CabinetThe Dingo Cabinet is a treasure chest of storage—it opens up to reveal all sorts of nooks for your quilting tools! Flip the hinged top over onto its two support legs in the back to create a 46" x 40½" cutting table.
- Open Dimensions: 46"w x 40½"d x 34½"h
- Closed Dimensions: 46"w x 21"d x 35"h
- There's plenty of storage with nine, smooth-gliding drawers to hold all of your sewing notions. The bottom drawer is large and deep, perfect to store a serger or small sewing machine with a maximum height of 12-3/4”.
FREE Task Chair
With purchases made after February 1st, 2015 select* Kangaroo Kabinets will include a free height adjustable turquoise colored sewing chair!
Please Note: The main photo shows a wooden chair. This is not the chair you will receive. You will receive a Turquiose Task Chair.
- Seat Height is adjustable 16" to 21” Tall
- Seat Cushion is 17” wide x 16” deep
- This chair supports up to 250lbs.
FREE Kangaroo Dingo Cutting Mat
Top your Dingo cabinet with this pinnable cutting mat. The colorful one inch quilter's grid helps accurate rotary cutting. Measurements are marked on all four sides, plus angle lines for 45, 30, and 60 degrees with 2-1/2" and 3-1/2" strips are also marked. Bonus 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 and 1 yard increments are marked.
Custom Acrylic Insert
Specify cabinet and sewing machine make and model to have your insert custom-cut for your machine. Shipping: Machine-specific inserts ordered separately will arrive after you receive your cabinet, and can take up to three weeks to manufacture.
SAVE BIG If purchased separately: $2,489.94 • Package price: $1,899.00 • Savings: $590.94
Remember, all furniture purchased from Connecting Threads ships directly to your home for FREE!
Cabinet Shipping: Sewing machine accessories not included. Cabinets are shipped within one week of your order date. Sorry, shipping only available within the contiguous US. Cabinets will arrive in several boxes via FedEx Ground and require some basic assembly requiring a screwdriver and a wrench.
Kangaroo's warranty: 5 years from date of shipment for manufacturer's defects. If units are damaged due to shipping, contact Kangaroo within the first 15 days at 1 (800) 533-7347. We cannot accept returns on Kangaroo Kabinets.