For immediate release:
360-260-8900 Ext. 146; press@ConnectingThreads.com
Vancouver, WA. Just in time for spring, Connecting Threads is excited to introduce three new fabric collections:
My Little Farm, Birchtree Lane, and Bits & Bobbins. Each collection was designed to coordinate perfectly with Quilter’s Candy basics.
My Little Farm is an adorable juvenile collection that reminds us of a 1950s boy’s bedroom. The line comes in two different palette options – Retro and Earthy – and each is sure to add a little bit of fun to any kid’s project.
Birchtree Lane is a stunning and chic collection with just a touch of whimsy. From its modern color palette to its simple and elegant design, this collection is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Finally, the Bits & Bobbins collection is a tribute to all quilters of the world. The collection has a little something for everyone, from hand drawn spools to pin cushions to safety pins and scissors. Whether you like fabrics that are whimsical or very structured this one has it all.
Each of these collections has been designed by our talented in-house designer, Jenni Calo. Prior to coming to Connecting Threads, Jenni’s background was in apparel print design in New York City, and her experience and versatility are reflected in the quality of her designs.
100% super combed cotton – 44” wide
9 – 14 fabrics in each collection
Perfectly coordinated to be used with Quilter’s Candy Basics
Available in early May, 2011 at www.ConnectingThreads.com
To request more fabric to feature in a pattern or review, or to set up an interview with our designers, please contact Alisha Runckel at press@ConnectingThreads.com.
*Note: We do not sell our exclusive fabrics wholesale; they are only available online at
Visit our online press room at http://www.connectingthreads.com/cfPress/Index.cfm for our most recent press releases.
($50 left until Free Shipping!)
- 03/10/2011 - Jubilee Garden from Connecting Threads; the perfect all-American collection
- 03/09/2011 - Connecting Threads Expands Its Batiks Collection
- 03/01/2011 - Just in time for spring, Connecting Threads introduces three new collections! »
- 02/01/2011 - Connecting Threads Introduces Six New Fabric Collections
- 12/02/2010 - Connecting Threads Introduces EssentialPro Thread
- 08/13/2010 - Connecting Threads Introduces Basics and Batiks
- 04/21/2010 - Connecting Threads' New Golden Afternoon Collection is here!
- 04/04/2010 - Connecting Threads Introduces Firecracker!
- 03/04/2010 - Antoinette is Connecting Threads' Sweetest Collection To-Date
- 01/26/2010 - Drink a Toast to After Hours
- 11/09/2009 - Spring Comes Early with Connecting Threads' Cheep Talk Collection...
- 08/20/2009 - A Fresh New Take on Sweet and Sour from Connecting Threads
- 06/29/2009 - Experience the Essence of Connecting Threads’ Aqua Terra
- 05/14/2009 - Connecting Threads Cotton is Grown in the USA.
- 05/07/2009 - Cool Off with Connecting Thread’s New Twilight Frost Collection.
- 04/15/2009 - Connecting Threads is Ready for Snow Days!
- 03/18/2009 - Connecting Threads Welcomes New Hearth and Home Collection.
- 02/11/2009 - Connecting Threads Shares Our Impressions of Kyoto.
- 01/29/2009 - Get In Touch With Nature with Connecting Threads’ New Forest Fun Fabric Collection.
- 01/21/2009 - “Quilt With Us” at Connecting Thread’s new online community site
- 11/25/2008 - Connecting Threads Introduces Sweet, Nostalgic Mama’s Cottons 2 Collection.
- 11/06/2008 - Connecting Threads Introduces Versatile New Country Essentials Breeze Fabric Collection.
- 09/29/2008 - Connecting Threads Introduces Fresh, New Riviera Fabric Collection.
- 07/07/2008 - Connecting Threads Introduces Three New Fabric Collections for Summer and Fall.
- 06/11/2008 - Connecting Threads Makes Holiday Gift Giving a Snap!
- 03/21/2008 - Connecting Threads Offers 40% Off Over 200 Titles Starting March 21st.
For immediate release:
There are no photos associated with this press release.