- Other Tools You'll Love
WALLABY STUDIO PACKAGEincludes
Wallaby Sewing Cabinet
Whether you sew, quilt, or embroider, the Wallaby Sewing Station offers superior workmanship reflecting the needs of the individual sewist by offering large work areas, storage units within the cabinet for all your notions, and large lifts to support the latest machines, with an open area for a comfortable and ergonomic sewing experience. Sewing machine accessories not included.
- Closed Dimensions: 39-1/2”w x 19-1/4”d x 30”t
- Open Dimensions: 64-1/2”w x 42-1/2”d x 29-1/2”t
- You'll find plenty of storage for all your sewing notions with trays on the door, a large drawer, and shelf to keep all your sewing accessories at hand.
- The Wallaby Sewing Station has a three-position airlift that holds most sewing machines comfortably and moves effortlessly up and down.
- Will fit your serger as well as a sewing machine.
- Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the Wallaby Sewing Station? Double check your machine's measurements to be sure it doesn't exceed 19"w x 9-5/8"d
- The Wallaby Sewing Station comes with a quilt leaf on the back of the cabinet that folds up or down and will help to expand your work area preventing large quilts or large pieces of fabric from falling on the floor behind the cabinet.
Dingo CabinetThe Dingo Cabinet is a treasure chest of storage—it opens up to reveal all sorts of nooks for your quilting tools! Flip the hinged top over onto its two support legs in the back to create a 46" x 40½" cutting table.
- Open Dimensions: 46"w x 40½"d x 34½"h
- Closed Dimensions: 46"w x 21"d x 35"h
- There's plenty of storage with nine, smooth-gliding drawers to hold all of your sewing notions. The bottom drawer is large and deep, perfect to store a serger or small sewing machine with a maximum height of 12-3/4”.
The chair’s height provides perfect lumbar support. Features four casters for greater movement at your sewing cabinet or crafting surface. Lift the seat cushion up to reveal a hidden storage compartment for your small notions or patterns.
- Chair stands 30” Tall
- Seat Height is 20” Tall
- Seat Cushion is 18” wide x 16” deep
- This chair supports up to 250lbs.
Custom Acrylic Insert
Specify cabinet and sewing machine make and model to have your insert custom-cut for your machine. Shipping: Machine-specific inserts ordered separately will arrive after you receive your cabinet, and can take up to three weeks to manufacture.
SAVE BIGIf purchased separately: $2,489.94 • Package price: $1,899.00 • Savings: $590.94
Remember, all furniture purchased from Connecting Threads ships directly to your home for FREE!
Cabinet Shipping: Sewing machine accessories not included. Cabinets are shipped within one week of your order date. Sorry, shipping only available within the contiguous US. Cabinets will arrive in several boxes via FedEx Ground and require some basic assembly requiring a screwdriver and a wrench.
Kangaroo's warranty: 5 years from date of shipment for manufacturer's defects. If units are damaged due to shipping, contact Kangaroo within the first 15 days at 1 (800) 533-7347. We cannot accept returns on Kangaroo Kabinets.