How can I buy a gift card?
What quilter wouldn't appreciate a Connecting Threads gift card? Our gift cards offer your favorite quilter luxurious products and a fun shopping experience. The best part? Connecting Threads gift cards never expire!
You can purchase a gift card online, over the phone, by fax, or by mail. There are no shipping and handling charges for standard delivery of the gift card. Please note: all gift cards purchased will be in US dollars.
When you purchase a gift card, it can be emailed directly to the recipient, or, you can email it to yourself and print it out to give to them. Either way you choose, there are several different themes to choose from and you can add a personal message directly to the card. Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- - Online. Click here to go directly to the page to order your gift card online.
- - By phone. For US and Canada, call: 1 (800) 574-6454. For Australia, call: 1 (800) 106750. For the United Kingdom, call: 08-082346084. Our customer service operators can be reached Monday through Friday, 5:00 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific Time. Be sure to have your credit card handy.
If you do not have email and need your gift card mailed to you, we can do that too. The only way you can purchase a gift card that is mailed to you through conventional mail is to call Customer Service. For US and Canada, call: 1 (800) 574-6454. For Australia, call: 1 (800) 106750. For Great Britain, call: 08-082346084.
How do I redeem my gift card?
Connecting Threads gift cards are redeemable for any Connecting Threads merchandise online, by phone, faxing or sending mail to Customer Service. When you receive a gift card, it includes a gift card number. That number is unique, just like you. You need that number to redeem your card.
- - Online, you can enter that number directly in the shopping cart when you check out.
- - By phone, you can read it to your Customer Service representative over the phone to place your order.
- - By fax or mail, write your gift card number in the space provided on the order form (This space was added on order forms starting in November of 2008, if using an older order form, simply include an extra note with your number).
Gift cards do not have an expiration date. Lucky you!