How can I tell if you've received my order?
After you submit your order, you'll see an order confirmation page. We'll also follow-up with an order confirmation e-mail message shortly, usually within an hour. The order confirmation e-mail includes your order number and customer number.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
As soon as your order ships, we will e-mail you a shipping confirmation notice which includes a summary of your entire order. You can also check the status of an order online anytime by clicking on the 'Order Status' at the top of any page on our site. Once your order has shipped, you will be able to see the detailed tracking information from the shipping carrier. Once in awhile, we may send an order in multiple packages. If we do, we'll provide tracking information for each package, plus details on which items you can expect in which package.
How can I track my order?
You can check the status of a current Connecting Threads order by clicking on the 'Order Status' link at the top of any page. If you have an order outstanding, you will see your order number, order date, status, and ship date. The status will either say 'Processing', 'On hold', 'Shipped', 'Declined', 'Partially Shipped', or 'Canceled'.
For more details, click on your order number. You will see you billing and shipping addresses, the items in your order, your order number, and one of the following status designations. You'll also be able to check the order's current status, details from the shipping carrier's tracking service for each package (if applicable), and any return or exchange information.
- "Your order is currently being processed": This typically means that we've received your order, and we're working to get your items packaged quickly and carefully so we can get your order out our warehouse door and on its way.
- "Your order is on backorder": The merchandise you requested is not available at this time. When it is available, we will ship it and charge your credit card.
- "Your order is on hold - credit card declined": Please contact our customer service department for further information.
- "Your order is on hold": There are several reasons your order could be placed on hold. Please contact our customer service representatives for more information.
- "Your order has been fully shipped": That means your order has left our warehouse. Shipped orders are in the hands of one of our shipping carriers and on their way to you (or your gift recipient). Under 'Shipments', you can find your tracking number and shipping carrier so that you can track your package. Patience grasshopper. It's on its way.
- "Your order has been partially shipped": Orders with multiple items might ship in separate boxes and maybe even at slightly different times. For more information about a 'Partially Shipped' order, click on specific line items on the 'Order Details' page.
- "Your order has been cancelled": If you cancelled an order -- and we were able to cancel it before it left out of our warehouse -- its status will show as 'Cancelled' or simply 'X.' There may be other reasons for an order's cancellation. Don't worry, we'll e-mail you before we cancel an order. It won't come as an unpleasant surprise.