- Connecting Threads (“Sponsor”) is offering “Christmas in July Contest” (“Contest”). Contestants must fill out the entry form in its entirety to be entered to win one of the prizes available in the contest. Limit (1) one prize per winner. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
- Contest is open to all who are legal residents of the United States and Canada, 21 years of age or older. The following furniture prizes are only available to residents of the contiguous United States: Kangaroo Sewing Studio Package, Large Deluxe Ultimate Table Package from Sew Steady, Deluxe Big Ultimate Table Package from Sew Steady. Remaining prizes including: one of each Connecting Threads Essential Cotton Thread Set (retail value $213), one of each Connecting Threads Quilter’s Candy Fabric Sampler (retail value $350), and Quilter’s Newsletter Magazine subscriptions, books and magazine issues (retail value $93), are available to residents of the United States and Canada. Employees of Sponsors, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter.
- Entries will be accepted starting July 1, 2013 at 11:00:00 AM Pacific Standard Time and must be received by 11:59:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on July 31, 2013. Contestants can enter the contest once per day through the contest entry form. Each completed contest entry form counts for (1) one entry. For a second chance to enter daily, contestants may share the contest information on their Facebook pages. Valid Facebook entries must include the following “hashtag” in the shared post: #ChristmasinJulyCT (please note that without the hashtag symbol [#], your share will not count towards your entry). There is no cost to register or enter. Entering the Contest will automatically register entrant at www.connectingthreads.com if entrant has not already registered. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means or practices, or by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Limit (1) one entry per person, per method, per day. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. You may use only (1) one email address to enter this Contest.
- The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that they believe doesn’t comply with these Official Rules or that’s not consistent with the spirit or theme of the contest. The decision of the Sponsor is final and binding on all matters relating to the contest. Incomplete entries are not eligible. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the Sponsor, which are final.
- On or about 08-01-2013, a random drawing from among all eligible entries received will be conducted under Sponsor’s supervision. One (1) winner will receive a Kangaroo Sewing Studio Package, retail value $2,709. Five (5) additional winners will be selected to receive (1) one of the remaining runner-up prizes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Potential winners will be notified by email and the prize will be delivered approximately thirty (30) days, but up to ninety (90) days from Contest end date (7-31-2013). In total, six (6) winners will be selected. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portions thereof) of equal or greater value if prize (or portions thereof) cannot be awarded as described. Sponsor will determine all elements of prize in its sole discretion. Prize may not be assigned, transferred, changed or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee express or implied by Sponsor. Sponsor disclaims all and any liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any third-party product or service accepted by the winner. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants agree to be bound by Official Rules and agree that if winner fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide required affidavit, is found to have violated Official Rules, or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing. Entrants understand that Sponsor is not liable for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from participation in this promotion and acceptance, possession, and use of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize. The Sponsors are not responsible for lost, stolen or mutilated items and none will be replaced. Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. All taxes, fees and surcharges on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected at random from entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person from the entries received.
Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, picture, likeness and city and state of residence for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without further consideration and for no additional compensation. The winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Compliance with Contest Rules and Release of Liability. All taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winners. All entrants release Sponsors, their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents, and all other associated with the development and execution of this contest, from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt of affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Contest at any time for any reason. In such circumstances, prizes will be awarded when possible based on entries received to date of termination.
The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use each entrant’s name, hometown (city and state), voice, biographical information, likeness, photograph and any statements regarding this Contest in all media now known or hereafter discovered, for any purpose, including without limitation, in connection with, and to promote, market or advertise, the Contest, in whole or in part, without review, approval, credit or attribution, notification or payment from or to entrant or any person or entity, worldwide, in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable. Contest is subject to all applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Winners’ names will be announced on the Connecting Threads blog (www.connectingthreads.com/cfblog) on or about 08-05-2013.
You are not logged in. LOGIN »
0 Items : $0.00
($50 left until Free Shipping!)
($50 left until Free Shipping!)