A Heartfelt Christmas Tree Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $10.00 30% off$7.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Simple piecing and fusible applique make this a quick-and-easy holiday project. Choose a colorful Christmas print for the outer border and base other fabric choices around it. Strip-piecing makes quick work of the pieced units in the background and fusible applique secures the hearts that form the tree. Trim the tree if you wish.
- 1-1/8 yards light background print for the pieced units and the quilt background pieces
- 3/8 yard red print #1 for the four-patch blocks and two-patch units
- 1/6 yard red print #2 for the four-patch blocks
- 3/8 yard red or green print for the inner border
- 5/8 yard Christmas print for the outer border if usable width is at least 42"; if not, then you will need 3/4 yard.
- 3/8 yard for the binding
- 1/3 yard green print for the large hearts OR (10) 6" squares
- 3" x 18" strip of green print for the small hearts
- 4-1/2" square yellow print for the star
- 6" square red plaid scrap for flowerpot appliques
40-1/2" x 45-1/2" Item No. 10372D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 156 patterns »