Boo Halloween Treat Bag & Wall Hanging Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $10.00 20% off$8.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Send your trick-or-treater out in style with this cute little tote to hold Halloween loot! Make just one pumpkin block and add the borders using the stitch-and-flip method for the bag front. Fuse the pumpkin details in place for quick-and-easy assembly. Pattern includes full-size templates for the pumpkin appliques.
If you wish, you can assemble the block as directed for the tote, but then finish it as a small quilted hanging for your front door--the directions are included.
- 2" x 26" strip of Dark Orange print
- 2" x 26" strip of Medium Orange print
- 2" x 34" strip of Light Orange print (for block piecing and pumpkin lid applique and leaves)
- 1/6 yard black solid or tone-on-tone print for block framing strips
- 3/8 yard or a 20" square of medium- to heavy weight felt for the tote body (black or orange or other coordinating color of your choice)
- 2/3 yard multi-color Halloween vertical stripe or print
- 1/8 yard coordinating print for a bound-edge finish on the tote hem at the upper edge
- Black print scraps or poly felt for facial features
- Green print scraps for leaves
- Tan or green print scrap for stem
16" x 16" Item No. 10371D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 128 patterns »