Confetti Ave Pattern Downloadby Sew Simple Patterns
Retail: $8.00 50% off$4.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Confetti Ave is the second of three patterns in the Road Series. If you made the first quilt "Y in the Road", you will have left over half square triangles that can be used in this quilt. (all the hard work is already done). If not, Confetti Ave, with it's full page color instructions, is still quick and easy as you only have a minimal amount of piecing with just 20 half square triangles to make.
- Half Square Triangles: 4 fat quarters or 1/4 yard of a variety of fabric
- (If you made Y in the Road and have the left over half square triangles, you will not need these)
- Fabric A:
- Background: 1 1/3 yard
- Half square triangles: 1/3 yard
- Outer border: 5/8 yard
- Fabric B:
- Inner border: 1/4 yard
- Backing and Binding: 3 yards
44" x 54" Item No. 10024D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 201 patterns »