Daddy's Ties Placemats Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $8.00 50% off$4.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Search your scrap bag, stash, or collection of fat quarters for fabrics for these spiffy placemats. Choose Dad's favorite colors for the ties and bow ties. To celebrate Father's Day, set the table with these dapper placemats along with napkins made from coordinating prints and plaids and serve his favorite brunch. Pattern includes full-size foundation-paper-piecing templates to trace for the ties, plus basic paper-piecing how-tos and tips.
- 14" square Red #1 for Bow Tie 1
- 14" square Red #2 for Bow Tie 2
- 18" square or 3/8 yard Red #3 for Necktie
- 8" x 18" rectangle Red #4 for border corners
- 14" square Blue #1 for Bow Tie 1
- 14" square Blue #2 for Bow Tie 2
- 18" square of 3/8 yard Blue #3 for Necktie
- 3/4 yard light background print or tone-on-tone print for the block background pieces
- 1 yard red or blue for the placemat backing (or 4 fat quarters)
- 1/2 yard red plaid for bias-cut binding
- 4-18" squares of plaids or prints for the napkins
15 1/2" x 17 1/2" Item No. 10145D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 156 patterns »