Hearts Connected Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $10.00 30% off$7.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Easy piecing and a bit of machine applique turn strips and squares of your favorite shades of pink (or red and pink if you prefer) into pretty heart blocks for this wall hanging or lap quilt. The appliqued lobes on each half of the heart are prepared using freezer-paper foundations. The foundation pattern is included.
- 2-1/4 yards Light Background print for blocks and setting squares and triangles
- Scraps, or a fat eighth, or 1/8 yard each of 4 Medium Pink prints for the block strips and appliques
- Scraps, or a fat eighth, or 1/8 yard each of 4 Dark Pink (or Red) prints for the block strips and appliques
- 5/8 yard Light or Medium Pink print for the framing rectangles for the Broken Heart blocks
- 5/8 yard Dark Pink (or Red) print for the Broken Heart block corners and the Triangles for the Setting pieces (Snowball blocks & Setting Triangles)
- 7/8 yard Dark Pink print for the Inner and Outer borders and Border Corner Squares
- 1/2 yard Medium Pink print for Middle Border and Border Corner Squares
- 5/8 yard print for binding
- 3-1/2 yards for backing
54" Square Item No. 10336D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 156 patterns »