($50 left until Free Shipping!)
Hearts Tied Up with Love Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Contrasting "ribbon" bows tie up these crayon-colored hearts in a quilt that's sure to please as a gift for a newborn. It's perfect for a wall hanging or lap quilt for a nursery or child's room. Or, make it in your favorite fabrics and colors to commemorate a special anniversary or a wedding, or make it just because you love hearts! The ribbons make it perfect for a signature quilt or commemorate quilt. Simply add names and date to the large heart ribbon for a special occasion such as a birth, wedding, or anniversary.
The hearts and ribbons are easy to applique using your favorite method.
- 1 1/2 yards white or pastel tone-on-tone print - Block Backgrounds
- 12 - 8" squares - Small Hearts
- 12 - 8" squares solid or tone-on-tone print - Small Heart Bands and Bows
- 12" square of a print for Large Heart
- 8" x 14" coordinating fabric for Large Heart Band and Bow
- 4 - Fat Quarters different prints - Multi-color Pieced Sashing
- 1 Fat Eighth - Sashing Cornerstones
- 4 - 5" squares of 4 different colors for Fourpatch Border Corner Squares
- 7/8 yard - Outer Border
- 1/2 yard - Binding
- 3 1/2 yards - Backing
53" x 53" Item No. 10292D
- Other Patterns You'll Love