Hop To It! Placemats Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $8.00 50% off$4.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
This sweet little bunny is ready to feast on two paper-pieced carrots in Mr. MacGregor's garden. A folded napkin forms the carrot top on the left-hand carrot pocket as shown in the cover photo. Remove it and there's a paper-pieced carrot top underneath it, pieced right into the placemat. Appliqued bunnies feature yo-yo tails and button accents. Strip-pieced, piano-key borders frame the bunny-block placemat centers. Pattern includes full-sized applique templates to trace and full-size foundation-paper-piecing templates for the carrots and carrot tops. Also includes a page of paper-piecing tips and how-tos.
- 1/2 yard tone-on-tone pastel Pink print #1 for place mat center panels
- 3/4 yard yellow print #1 for bunny appliques body and leg
- 3/4 yard light background print for the carrot blocks
- 1/2 yard orange print #1 for carrots
- 1 3/8 yards green print #1 for the napkins and pieced carrot tops
- 1/6 yard yellow print #2 for piano-key block borders
- 3/8 yard pink print #2 for borders, inner ears, and yo-yo tails
- 5/8 yard green print #2 for borders and binding
- 1/8 yard orange print #2 for piano-key block borders
- 1 yard for backing for all four placemats
14" x 18" Item No. 10146D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 163 patterns »