How Cute is That Bucket Bag Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $10.00 30% off$7.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Making the machine-quilted and machine-pieced panels for this cute little bag is deceivingly simple--and joining the diagonal panels for the fun bucket shape is easier than it might look. It's lined and quilted as you go! Binding finishes the seams and upper edge or you can opt for the lined version. Why not make several to give as gifts?
- 3/8 yard of a multi-color, medium-scale print (Feature Fabric) for two of the bag panels, two straps, and the binding for the seams inside the bag.
- 2-1/2" x 10" strip of each of 8 different coordinating prints for the pieced panels
- 2-1/8" x 40" strip of a coordinating print for Upper-Edge Binding
- 12" x 18" rectangle of a coordinating print for Lining #1
- 12" x 18" rectangle of a different coordinating print for Lining #2
- 6" squares of 2 coordinating prints for Bottom Support
- 1-1/4" x 30" true-bias strip of a coordinating fabric for Binding
11" x 6" Item No. 10361D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 197 patterns »