Let it Rain! Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $8.00 50% off$4.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
You won't get wet under these happy umbrellas in this reproduction of a circa 1950s baby quilt! The original quilt shown in the rocker is a well-loved crib quilt, discovered in an antique shop. Fabric possibilities are endless--it's the perfect scrap-basket project and great for brights, batiks, or 30s-style prints. Well-illustrated directions, include tips for successful curved piecing and full size templates to trace.
- Fabric Scraps for each umbrella and band: 6" x 8" is big enough for both umbrella and band 6" x 6" is only big enough for either umbrella or band
- 2 yards white-on-white or light neutral print for block backgrounds
- 1/2 yard fabric for borders*
- 3 yards coordinating fabric for backing and binding
46" x 52 1/2" Item No. 10143D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 163 patterns »