Let's Be Friends! Sampler Pattern Downloadn Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $16.00 50% off$8.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Let's Be Friends is a colorful friendship quilt featuring twelve blocks, set with sashing and multiple borders. Use it for a lap quilt or a wall hanging. Each block features a light-colored strip so that you can have friends sign the blocks like an autograph album. Use the design to create a keepsake quilt for yourself or for a special friend. Commemorate a birthday, a special occasion, or simply friendship. Simple rotary cutting and machine piecing techniques make it easy to create the blocks for your sampler. Two of the blocks require a simple template for the signature strip. Several blocks also feature foundation-paper-pieced sections, a great technique for ensuring accuracy without making time-consuming templates before you even begin to sew! The pattern includes fully illustrated directions for each of the 12 blocks, including full-size templates for the required foundations, plus complete directions for assembling the blocks into the finished quilt. Tips for paper-piecing are also included. The pattern has everything you need to create a truly special quilt. Perfect for a block-of-the-month project, too. Organize your friends and get stitching!
- 1/2 yard Light #1 for signature strips
- 3/4 yard Light Print #2 for block backgrounds
- 1/2 yard red print for blocks
- 1/2 yard yellow print for blocks
- 1/2 yard blue print for blocks
- 1 1/8 yards yellow print #1 for vertical sashing and Border #1
- 3/4 yard blue print for horizontal sashing
- 3/4 yard red print for Border #2 and border corner squares
- 7/8 yard yellow print #2 for Border #3 and border corner squares
- 1 1/4 yards blue print for Border #4
- 5/8 yard red print for binding
- 4 yards coordinating print for backing
56 1/2" x 66 1/2" Item No. 10189D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 182 patterns »