Peony Garden Quilt Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $10.00 50% off$5.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
The "Peony Bouquet" block features appliqued leaves and stems; directions are included for fusible as well as traditional methods. The "Peony in Bloom" block is an adaptation of Nancy Cabot's "Peony and Forget-Me-Nots" block. This new version eliminates corner intersections that were in the original piecing to make block assembly easier. Notice that the center block (Version B) requires the lighter green print in the outer corners to replace the darker shade used in the corners of the four blocks that surround it. All blocks finish to 12" square after sewing them together in the diagonal setting shown.
- 1 3/4 yards Light Background Print for blocks
- 3/4 yard Light Pink Print for blocks
- 1 yard Dark Pink Print for blocks
- 1/4 yard Yellow Print for flower centers
- 3/4 yard Green Print #1 for "Peony Bouquet" appliques and block pieces
- 1/2 yard Green Print #2 for "Peony in Bloom" blocks and Setting Triangle points
- 3/8 yard Green Print #3 (lighter shade than Green Prints #1 & #2) for the "Peony in Bloom" blocks
- 1 3/4 yards Pink Print for border
- 5/8 yard for binding
- 4 yards for backing
63" Square Item No. 10232D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 223 patterns »