Picture Perfect Quilt Pattern Downloadby Nancy Rink Designs
Retail: $8.00 50% off$4.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
The center picture area finishes 9" square. Look for panels or prints that fit nicely in this area. You may want to cut a piece of clear template plastic to use as a template if you are fussy cutting a large scale print.
If you are using photo transfers, embroidery work, or cross-stitch squares, you may have to add some plain borders first in order to bring your pictures up to size.
- Enough fabric of a panel print for nine block centers
- 1 5/8 yards black tonal or solid for block frames, inner borders, and binding
- 1/2 yard each red and grey or two contrasting prints
- 3/4 yard charcoal print
- 2 yards of a multicolor fabric for border
- 3 1/3 yards backing
61" square Item No. 10545D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 187 patterns »