Pumpkin Time Placemats Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $10.00 50% off$5.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Here's a perky pumpkin to piece and applique to a set of four placemats for your fall table. The clever pieced ear of Indian corn features a napkin for its 3-D husk. Washable felt facial features stem, and leaves are easy to applique. All templates are provided at full size - no enlarging required. Directions are fully illustrated and include how-tos for the cute little pumpkin coaster too.
- Corn Kernels: 1/8 yard each of red, gold, brown, orange, and tan prints
- Background: 1 1/4 yards off-white, tone-on-tone print
- Binding: 3/4 yard coordinating print
- Husk Napkins: 1 yard tan print or solid
- Pumpkins: (4) 14" x 22" pieces of a medium orange print
- Leaves: 9" x 12" piece of green polyester felt
- Fusible Web: 8" x 11" piece for the leaves
- Stems: 5" X 20" scrap of brown tone-on-tone print
- Backing: 1 yard or 4 fat quarters
13-1/2" x 17-3/4" Item No. 10122D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 163 patterns »