Sail Away Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $12.00 50% off$6.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
A sweet newborn cuddled under the original blue-and-white striped 1920s crib quilt that inspired this quilt adaptation. It's the perfect design for babies and toddlers' bedrooms. Use the crib-size quilt as a wall hanging, too. Make it in red, white, and blue or substitute cheery crayon brights or pastels. Yardage and directions are given for three sizes most suitable for a child's room - crib, twin, and double.
Please see fabric requirements in pattern for Twin and Double sizes
Fabric Requirements for Crib size as shown
- 8 - 9" Squares assorted Red Prints for Sails and Boat Bottoms
- 7 - 9" Squares assorted Blue Prints for Sails and Boat Bottoms
- 1 yard - Light Solid or Print for Block Background
- 3/4 yard - Light Blue Print for Sashing
- 1/4 yard - Medium-Dark Blue Print for Sashing Squares and Border Corner Squares
- 5/8 yard - Light Background Print for Pieced Border
- 1/2 yard - Red Print for Pieced Border
- 1/2 yard - Blue Print for Pieced Border
- 1 yard - Medium Blue Print for Outer Border
- 5/8 yard - Red Print for Binding
- 3 yards - Backing
crib, twin & double sizes available Item No. 10127D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 200 patterns »