Scrappy Happy Jack Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $8.00 50% off$4.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Quick-pieced snowball blocks are easily transformed into these happy fellows with fusible-appliqued features and foliage. You'll have a wonderful wall hanging or cozy lap quilt in no time! Use an assortment of pre-cut squares for the Jacks and the setting squares, plus assorted green scraps form your stash for the appliqued leaves and foliage. Pattern includes full-size applique patterns.
- 13 -10" squares assorted orange prints for the "Jacks" or 1 3/8 yards of a single print
- 12 - 10" squares assorted medium-dark (or light) prints for the setting squares or 1 3/8 yards of a single print
- 3/8 yard light print for the "Happy Jack" block corners or assorted light prints to equal that amount
- Assorted green scraps for stems, stem caps, and leaves
- Assorted black (or dark brown) prints for facial features
- 5/8 yard for inner border
- 1 1/8 yards for outer border
- 5/8 yard for binding
57-1/2" square Item No. 10144D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 137 patterns »