Tulip Fields Forever Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $10.00 50% off$5.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Inspired by a torn, tattered, and faded quilt in an antique store, this quilt full of pieced tulips sparkles in bright solids or tone-on-tone prints. Foundation-paper-piecing ensures tulips with crisp and perfect points. The pieced stem-- triangle features appliqued leaves. Pattern includes multiple-image foundation pattern masters to photocopy or trace, plus tips for successful foundation piecing. Extensive directions are clearly illustrated.
- 1 yard red solid or tone-on-tone print for tulips
- 1 yard green solid or tone-on-tone print for the stems, leaves, and border strips
- 1 1/2 yards white solid or tone-on-tone print for block background
- 2 yards blue for setting squares, triangles, and border triangles
- 5/8 yard red-and-white plaid for bias cut binding
- 2 7/8 yards backing fabric
47 1/2" square Item No. 10136D
Build your own custom kit using this pattern:
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 187 patterns »