Ziggy Baby Pattern Downloadby Cluck Cluck Sew
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
These playful quilts are quick, easy, and perfect for any boy or girl. The zig-zag quilt is perfect for wrapping up baby, while the steps quilt is just the right size for tucking in your toddler.
Zig-Zag Quilt: 32" x 40"
- Five assorted strips 5" x 40" of colored fabrics (one for each of the zig-zags) or 5 fat quarters. [*For a scrappy look like the cover quilt, you'll need 8 assorted, 5" squares for each of the 5 zig zags. (40 total)]
- 3/4 yard - white fabric
- 3/8 yard - binding fabric
- 1-1/2 yard - backing fabric
Steps Quilt: 48" x 54" Crib / Toddler Size
- 4 assorted 1/2 yards of different colored fabrics
- 5/8 yard - white fabric
- 1/2 yard - binding fabric
- 3 yards - backing fabric
Item No. 10461D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 156 patterns »