Ideal for long-arm quilters and machine embroidery, the Thread Pic is the perfect tool for hiding or removing stray threads as it easily slips through fabric, leaving no marks or punctures.
* Hide broken threads
* Pull threads to the inside of the project... never to be seen again!
* Remove unwanted stray threads caught between the top and batting
* Correct mistakes in corners
* Use to hold your project in place while stitching
* Push edges for quick turn applique projects
* In serging, use to hide serger tails in the seam
Item No. 81949
Established in 1994, Connecting Threads is a family-owned and operated online quilt store that exists to inspire, support, and supply quilters with everything they need for this wonderful craft. Our company originated as a quilting catalog business, and over the years, has grown to be one of the largest quilting sites and catalog retailers of quilting fabric, kits, thread, quilt books, and quilting notions in the United States, Canada, Australia, and United Kingdom. If you're not 100% satisfied with your order, help is just a call or email away! Click here for information on how to contact our customer service representatives. »