5-Yard Everyday Quilt Pattern Download
This quilt is designed to make the most of both your fabric, and your time! Five one-yard cuts of fabric are required for the quilt top, which includes the binding. By design, scraps are kept to a minimum, however, the scraps that are left can be used to make a bonus pillow, included in the pattern! A great go-to pattern for when time is short and your list is long.
- Fabric 1 (multi color pattern) - 1 yd
- Fabric 2 (black) - 1 yd
- Fabric 3 (med blue) - 1 yd
- Fabric 4 (med blue) - 1 yd
- Fabric 5 (dk purple/red) - 1 yd (includes binding)
- Backing - 3-1/3 yds (horizontal layout)
- Batting - 59" x 75"
- scraps leftover from Everyday Quilt
- 16" pillow form
51" x 67".
Item no. 12904D