Alphabet Take-Along Book Pattern Download
Children will love to learn their alphabet with this soft cloth activity book, made with love by you! This cloth book pattern has 26 adorable appliques - one for each letter (Apple for A, Bear for B, etc.), plus instructions on how to complete the appliques and put the book pages together. This is a very easy to sew book - perfect for beginners! Also a wonderful way to use small pieces of cotton, that you might have leftover from previous projects. Designed by Jennifer Gierke for SewBaby.
- 1/3 yard for outside cover
- 2 yards for inside pages (lightweight denim or twill in a neutral color is nice)
- 26 - 5" squares for the alphabet letters
- scraps for the applique images (see pattern for specifics
- See pattern for notion requirements
Item no. 10307D
Sorry, this item is currently not available for purchase.