Apples to Oranges Sewing Kit Pattern Download
Comparing fruit to sewing is like comparing apples to oranges, right? Not exactly. We've brought the two together in a fruity sewing kit that's cute enough to eat. it's got everything you need--a pincushion, a zipper pouch for notions, and an optional needle pad--all buttoned up in a tasty little package. Choose from a red delicious apple with an embroidered core or a zesty orange with playful seed applique.
- 6" x 12" rectangle of fabric A (pincushion top and zipper top)
- Two 6" squares of fabric A (optional needle pad)
- Six 6" x 7" rectangles of fabric B or assorted fabrics (outside apple or orange wedges)
- 6" x 27" rectangle of fabric C (zipper-pouch lining)
- Two 3-1/2" squares of fabric D (leaf)
- Assorted scraps for the stem, hinge, and orange applique pieces
4"h x 4"w x 4"d.
Item no. 11229D
Sorry, this item is currently not available for purchase.