Big and beautiful, the Bertha cabinet was designed to fit today's large and heavy sewing and embroidery machines up to 45lbs. It's perfect for the everyday quilter or anyone who wants a lot of surface to work on.
Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the Bertha sewing cabinet? Double check your machine’s measurements to be sure it doesn’t exceed 22-9/16"w X 11-3/4" d. Will not fit Janome Horizon MC 15,000 Remember, all furniture purchased from Connecting Threads ships directly to your home for FREE!
- Open Dimensions: 84-3/16"w x 39-3/4"d x 30-1/2"h
- Closed Dimensions: 43-1/2"w x 23"d x 31"h
- A custom insert (81971) can be ordered separately by providing the name brand and model number of your machine.
- Sew in any position, flat bed or free-arm with the EZ-Lift air mechanism; supports machines weighing up to 60lbs.
- Cut out in front allows for machine knee lifts to be used comfortably.
- There is plenty of storage, with eight notion trays on the inside of the doors.
- When closed the sewing machine and accessories are concealed and the cabinet is neat and compact.
- Durable design with composite construction and laminates.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
Cabinet Shipping: Sewing machine accessories not included. Cabinets are shipped within one week of your order date. Sorry, shipping only available within the contiguous US. Cabinets will arrive in several boxes via FedEx Ground and require some basic assembly requiring a screwdriver and a wrench.
Arrow's warranty: 3 years from date of shipment for manufacturer's defects. If units are damaged due to shipping, contact Arrow within the first 15 days at 1 (800) 533-7347. We cannot accept returns on Arrow Cabinets.
Be the first to review this product!