The Olivia Sewing Table is 'sew cute' and 'sew functional!' It's vintage design will make it the focal point of any sewing room.
The following machines will not fit in the Olivia:
- Dimensions: 64" w x 19-3/4" d x 30" t
- Features a durable design with composite construction and vinyl laminate.
- The simple 2-position mechanism allows you to sew flatbed or free-arm at any height.
- Pull the quick release lever forward to make your sewing well become flush with the top and use Olivia as a desk or another hobby table.
- A custom insert (81971) can be ordered separately by providing the name brand and model number of your machine.
- Plenty of storage with two drawers for smaller items and two large cubbies for serger and sewing machines.
- Wide table-top allows you to sit center-needle position.
Baby Lock Ellisimo, Ellegante BLG, Ellageo BLL, New Esante BLN, BLSR; Brother Quattro 6000D, Innovis QC1000, NV1500D, NV2500D, NV4000D; Duetta 4500D Singer Futura CE-100, 150,200,250,300, 350; Bernina New 830, 820; **Viking Designer Diamond, Sapphires & Topaz, 905, 910, 936 sergers, Pfaff Expression Series 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 Quilt, Creative 2.0, Creative Vision; Janome MC300E, 6600, 6500P, *6600P *Note: the 6600P will fit the opening but no insert is available. We know these machines will not work, there may be more, the only guaranteed way to confirm that a machine will work in these cabinets is to measure it. **A custom insert cannot be made for the Viking Designer Diamond, Sapphires, and Topaz. Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the cabinet? Double check your machine’s measurements to be sure it doesn’t exceed 12-3/8" front to back (deep)x 23-3/8" left to right (wide). Remember, all furniture purchased from Connecting Threads ships directly to your home for FREE!
Cabinet Shipping: Sewing machine accessories not included. Cabinets are shipped within one week of your order date. Sorry, shipping only available within the contiguous US. Cabinets will arrive in two boxes; 52 lbs. and 55lbs via FedEx Ground and require some basic assembly requiring a screwdriver and a wrench.
Arrow's warranty: 3 years from date of shipment for manufacturer's defects. If units are damaged due to shipping, contact Arrow within the first 15 days at 1 (800) 533-7347. We cannot accept returns on Arrow Cabinets.
Be the first to review this product!