The large surface space also means you have plenty of room for multiple sewing machines or sergers. The rolling caddy can be placed in two separate locations on the cabinet and it tucks neatly away when not in use.
Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the Aussie Sewing Cabinets? Double check your machine’s measurements to be sure it doesn't exceed 22-1/8”w x 11-1/8”d. Remember, all furniture purchased from Connecting Threads ships directly to your home for FREE! Cabinet Shipping: Sewing machine accessories not included. Cabinets are shipped within one week of your order date. Sorry, shipping only available within the contiguous US. Cabinets will arrive in several boxes via FedEx Ground and require some basic assembly requiring a screwdriver and a wrench.
- Closed dimensions: 49-3/4"w x 22"d x 30"h
- Open Dimensions: 99-1/2"w x 45-1/2"d x 29"h
- Sew in any position, flat bed or free-arm with the EZ-Lift gas strut mechanism; supports machines weighing up to 51lbs.
- A custom insert (81971) can be ordered separately by providing the name brand and model number of your machine.
- The Aussie boasts an amazing 31-1/2" square feet of sewing space, with this much surface area, the Aussie is ideal for quilting or large sewing projects.
- Accommodates multiple machines like a sewing machine and a serger. Your serger will fit neatly in the rolling caddy that can be moving to two positions on the cabinet to maximize space and will tuck away inside the cabinet when not in use.
- Sew comfortably with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing.
- Your seam construction can be longer and straighter using the quilt leaf included with your Aussie. The leaf will expand your work area preventing fabric from bunching on the floor and dragging your needle.
- Plenty of storage with notion trays on the door, shelves in the cabinet and two drawers in the rolling caddy.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain melamine laminates.
- Cabinet doors conceal the sewing machine and accessories-quilt leaf folds down, so when closed, the cabinet is neat and compact. Turn key on door to lock everything.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
Kangaroo's warranty: 5 years from date of shipment for manufacturer's defects. If units are damaged due to shipping, contact Kangaroo within the first 15 days at 1 (800) 533-7347. We cannot accept returns on Kangaroo Kabinet
Be the first to review this product!