Aussie Studio Package - White Ash
Aussie Sewing Cabinet With so much surface area, the Aussie Sewing Station is ideal for your largest quilting projects, or multiple sewing machines.
- Closed dimensions: 49-3/4"w x 22"d x 30"t
- Open Dimensions: 99-1/2"w x 45-1/2"d x 29"t
- The large surface space also means you have plenty of room. The rolling caddy can be placed in two separate locations on the cabinet and it tucks neatly away when not in use.
- Sew in any position, flat bed or free-arm with the EZ-Lift gas strut mechanism; this cabinet supports machines weighing up to 51lbs.
- Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the Aussie Sewing Station? Double check your machine’s measurements to be sure it doesn't exceed 22-1/8"w x 11-1/8"d.
- The quilt leaf extension on the back of the cabinet comes with your Aussie Sewing Station and helps to expand your work area, preventing large quilts from falling on the floor behind the cabinet.
- When your sewing is complete, safely conceal and secure all your sewing notions and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut.
- Sew comfortably with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing.
- Your seam construction can be longer and straighter using the quilt leaf included with your Aussie. The leaf will expand your work area preventing fabric from bunching on the floor and dragging your needle.
- Plenty of storage with notion trays on the door, shelves in the cabinet and two drawers in the rolling caddy.
- This cabinet's durable design features a composite construction and wood-grain melamine laminates.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
Dingo Cabinet The Dingo Cabinet is a treasure chest of storage—it opens up to reveal all sorts of nooks for your quilting tools! Flip the hinged top over onto its two support legs in the back to create a 46" x 40½" cutting table.
- Open Dimensions: 46"w x 40½"d x 34½"h
- Closed Dimensions: 46"w x 21"d x 35"h
- There's plenty of storage with nine, smooth-gliding drawers to hold all of your sewing notions. The bottom drawer is large and deep, perfect to store a serger or small sewing machine with a maximum height of 12-3/4”.
FREE Kangaroo Dingo Cutting Mat
Top your Dingo cabinet with this pinnable cutting mat. The colorful one inch quilter's grid helps accurate rotary cutting. Measurements are marked on all four sides, plus angle lines for 45, 30, and 60 degrees with 2-1/2" and 3-1/2" strips are also marked. Bonus 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 and 1 yard increments are marked.
Custom Acrylic Insert
Specify cabinet and sewing machine make and model to have your insert custom-cut for your machine. Custom Inserts Shipping: Machine-specific inserts can take up to three weeks to manufacture and ship from your order date. Sorry, we cannot accept returns on inserts.SAVE BIG If purchased separately: $2,770.94 • Package price: $2,099.00 • Savings: $671.94
Remember, all furniture purchased from Connecting Threads ships directly to your home for FREE!
Cabinet Shipping: Sewing machine accessories not included. Cabinets are shipped within one week of your order date. Sorry, shipping only available within the contiguous US. Cabinets will arrive in several boxes via FedEx Ground and require some basic assembly requiring a screwdriver and a wrench.
Kangaroo's warranty: 5 years from date of shipment for manufacturer's defects. If units are damaged due to shipping, contact Kangaroo within the first 15 days at 1 (800) 533-7347. We cannot accept returns on Kangaroo Kabi