Birdhouse Lane Pattern Download
Pieced birdhouse blocks alternate with four-patch blocks in this cheerful quilt that is a great stashbuster. Start with a fun print for the border and pick several coordinating fabrics for the birdhouses.
- 3-4 Fat Quarters for Birdhouses
- 1/3 yard for Doorways
- 1/2 yard for Rooftops
- 1/2 yard for inner border
- 3/8 yard for Birdhouse Bases
- 3/4 yard for Block Background
- 3/4 yard each of two fabrics for four-patch blocks
- 2 yards for outer border
- 5/8 yard for binding
- 4 1/2 yards for backing
60" x 80".
Item no. 10281D