Reasons for registering
- You are able to check the status of your order.
- You can track your order while it is enroute.
- View your order history for up to 90 days.
- Once registered you will be able to use a one-step checkout process.
On our registration form, we will only ask you for information necessary to complete your customer profile: your shipping address, billing address, your preferred privacy settings, and how you heard about us. To ensure that your information remains secure, we will also ask you for a Email Address and Password. When you choose to Checkout, you will be taken to a page where you can either Login or Register with ConnectingThreads.com. Registration will take only a few minutes.
- Enter your Email address. Your Email Address will be case-insensitive (i.e., don't worry about capitalization).
- Set your password. Your password should be between 6-12 characters, and can contain letters and/or numbers. Other characters, like punctuation marks, spaces, underscores, etc. are not allowed. Your Password will be case-sensitive (i.e., make a note of the capitalization you use).
- Fill out your customer information, being sure to fill in the fields asking for your country, name, complete mailing address, and daytime phone number. If the Shipping address is different from your Billing address, click the appropriate area (just above and to the right of the field to enter your Billing information), and then fill in the same set of information for the Shipping address.
The last two areas of the Registration form, 'Privacy' and 'How Did you Hear about Us?' are straightforward. This is your chance to let us know whether you'd like to receive further correspondence (via e-mail) from us or other quality crafting retailers. After filling out this form, you will be automatically "logged in" and taken to a page where you can complete your purchase. You may edit any of this information at any time, by simply choosing to Edit My Customer Information when viewing your Cart or when in Checkout.