Layers and layers of color! What more could a writer want?
- 24 charm squares in each of the following 13 color families: dark pink, dark purple, bright orange, pastel yellow, pastel blue, dark blue, dark rust, dark green, pastel lavender, pastel pink, burgundy, teal, and dark brown, for blocks. You'll have a total of 312 squares.
- 120 charm squares of assorted black prints for blocks
- 3/4 yard total of assorted black prints for border
- 1/2 yard of purple fabric for bias binding
- 4 yards of fabric for backing
As a young girl, Jodi Crowell
learned to quilt from her grandmother, who started her off with a bag full of fabric hexagons, a needle and thread, and instructions to make "flowers." Many years later, the Grandmother's Flower Garden pattern remains Jodi's favorite. Born and raised in Canada, Jodi resides in Alberta with her husband, Barry, and three children.
Item no. 15009B