finally, a pincushion that will brighten up any sewing room. Cut a few shapes, stitch a few stitches and with a little nip and tuck you'll have yourself an adorable pin cushion. It has large pin surface and it's heavy enough that it stays where you put it. no more searching for the missing pincushion. make one or several. Each one is more fun than the last. It's quick, it's easy and it's Sew Simple... What more can you ask for?
- Flower petals: 1 fat quarter
- Flower leaves: 1 fat quarter (enough for several pincushions)
- Flower center: 1 fat quarter
- Batting/Poly Fill: 3-4 handfuls for stuffing flower center (pincushion area)
- Fusible interfacing: 1/3 yard
- Glue gun and glue (you can use white or fabric glue..... it just takes longer to set)
- 3"-4" container - tea cup, flower pot, mug, etc.
- Card stock or paper for templates
- Optional: embellishments (bug, rick-rack, etc.)
Item no. 10031D