Nothing says "Love" like hearts and flowers. The pieced multiprint background accentuates the applique perfectly.
- 324 charm squares total of assorted medium and/or dark prints for blocks and heart, butterfly, and flower appliques
- 336 charm squares total of assorted off-white and/or beige prints for blocks
- 1/2 yard of dark green print for stem, vine, flower, and leaf appliques
- Scraps of light green prints for flower and leaf appliques
- Scraps of assorted yellow prints for flower appliques
- 3/4 yard of blue fabric for bias binding
- 5 1/2 yards of fabric for backing
As a young girl, Jodi Crowell
learned to quilt from her grandmother, who started her off with a bag full of fabric hexagons, a needle and thread, and instructions to make "flowers." Many years later, the Grandmother's Flower Garden pattern remains Jodi's favorite. Born and raised in Canada, Jodi resides in Alberta with her husband, Barry, and three children.
Item no. 15008B