Is there a special man in your life who deserves a quilt of his own? This quilt has a distinctly masculine feel, but if blue gives you the "blues," experiment with charm squares in shades of your favorite color.
- 190 charm squares total of assorted light blue for blocks
- 206 charm squares total of assorted dark blue prints for blocks
- 5 1/8 yards white-and-blue print for blocks, side triangles, and corner triangles
- 8 yards of fabric for backing
- 5/8 yard of dark blue fabric for binding
As a young girl, Jodi Crowell
learned to quilt from her grandmother, who started her off with a bag full of fabric hexagons, a needle and thread, and instructions to make "flowers." Many years later, the Grandmother's Flower Garden pattern remains Jodi's favorite. Born and raised in Canada, Jodi resides in Alberta with her husband, Barry, and three children.
Item no. 15007B