Create this unusual and intriguing mountain scene that appears difficult and complex in just a few easy steps. The instructions are laid out in simple and straight-forward instructions. These instructions will also provide the foundation for your doing other Bargello Desighn on your own in the future.
- 1/8 yard each of 4 different earth tones shading from light to medium
- 1/8 yard each of 3 different yellows blending to gold/rust
- 1/8 yard green/gold/rust
- 1/8 yard each of 3 yellow greens shading to olive
- 1/8 yard each of 7 greens shading from medium to dark (incorporate some blue/greens and a variety of textures)
- 3/4 yard darkest green. This is used in the strip piecing and as the border and binding
- 1/4 yard light cream and/or white tone on tone - flannel works well (Mist Fabric).
- 1-1/4 yards backing
Item no. 10422D