Plan a holiday buffet and set your table with a set of these colorful Christmas trees. Easy piecing makes it a breeze to stitch up a set of four placemats. Decorate each tree with flat buttons or other flat trims such as sequins, felt discs, or paillettes so they won't interfere with the plates. Each set of four mats requires minimal yardage - fat quarters work great for the backing. Yardage, cutting, and directions are given for a set of four placemats.
- 5/8 yard green tone-on-tone print for tree
- 5/8 yard light print for tree background
- 1/8 yard dark brown tone-on-tone print for tree trunks
- 1 1/4 yards red tone-on-tone for backing and narrow inner border
- 1/4 yard green-red-and-white print for the middle border
- 5/8 yard red tone-on-tone print for the outer border
- 5/8 yard coordinating fabric for binding.
Item no. 10120D