Oh Quackers! Quilt Pattern Download
Looking for a fun quilt for the new baby? Oh Quackers is sure to make the baby (and parents) giggle every time they look at it! The background is a very simple pieced design that goes together in no time flat. The ducks and letters are fused and machine appliqued with a decorative stitch or a simple zig zag to hold up to lots of loving use. Full-sized applique shapes are included along with very detailed instructions with many tips, especially for first-time machine appliquers. Part of a series, this design is great for either boys or girls in any color scheme, so head to your favorite quilt shop and get started. You'll have a new baby quilt before you know it!
- 1/2 yard each of 4 different fabrics - background
- 3/8 yard - inner border
- 5/8 yard - outer border
- 1/8 yard or fat quarter - corner squares
- 1/4 yard or fat quarter - duck bodies
- 4" x 12" scrap - wings
- 2" x 2" scrap - eyes pupils
- 2-1/2" x 3" scrap - eye background
- 5" x 10" scrap - feet and beaks
- 3" x 5" scrap - bows
- 1/4 yard or fat quarter - QUACK letters
- 1-1/2 yards - backing
- 1/2 yard - binding
39" x 49".
Item no. 10510D
Sorry, this item is currently not available for purchase.