Frame it Up Pattern Downloadby Sew Simple Patterns
Retail: $8.00 50% off$4.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Do you have a large print fabric that you don't want to cut up? If so, this pattern is for you. Frame it Up is a great way to showcase a large print or panel fabric. It's very easy and great for beginners with the built in rail fence borders that are strip sewn and cut. If you can sew a straight line you can make this quilt. Super easy, super quick, and Sew Simple... What more can you ask for?
- Fabric A: 2 yards (green solid)
- Fabric B: 1 yard (green/red print)
- Fabric C: 1/4 yard ( red flange)
- Fabric D: 1-1/4 yards ( center square)
- Fabric E: 2/3 yard (binding)
- Fabric F: 4 yards (backing)
- Batting: 2 yards of wide batting
66" x 66" Item No. 10032D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 182 patterns »