Talkin' Turkey Placemats Pattern Downloadby Jo-Lydia's Attic
Retail: $10.00 50% off$5.00
Please note: Downloadable patterns do not qualify for Free Shipping. After ordering this pattern you will receive a download link in your order confirmation email.
Adobe Acrobat required.
Mix and match your scraps or fat quarters to create a set of four sassy turkey placemats for your holiday table. Prairie-point feathers add dimension to the colorful fan of tail feathers on this pieced and appliqued gobbler. Yardage and cutting for a set of four are included in the fully illustrated directions along with full-size templates for the turkey.
- Turkey Feathers: Assorted 4" x 7" print scraps in autumn tones to total about 3/4 yard
- Feather Tips: (28) 4" squares of assorted red prints and (24) 4" squares assorted gold print scraps
- Beak: 6" square of gold print
- Turkey Breast: 1/8 yard or 1 fat eighth dark brown print or (4) 3" X 5" scraps
- Head/Neck: 1/8 yard or 1 fat eighth burnt-orange print
- Upper-edge Feather Binding: 1 fat quarter of orange print
- Feather Band: 1 fat quarter red print for inner feather band
- Lower Border: 1/4 yard brown tone-on-tone print
- Checkerboard Border: 3/8 yard dark red-orange and 3/8 yard coordinating multi-colored print
- Wattle: 1 scrap of red felt
- Background: 7/8 yard tan or off-white print
- Binding: 1/2 yard of gold print
13-1/2" x 18" Item No. 10123D
- Other Patterns You'll Love
View all 181 patterns »
Moroccan Tiles Quilt Patternby Heather Mulder Peterson $4.25 Retail: $8.50 50% off